Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 31

Thread: Prayer Request for me

  1. #21
    Inactive Member Lb_Balla33's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,098
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Prayer Request for me

    I'll be prayin and i hope everything will be alright
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]

  2. #22
    Inactive Member Big_AL's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2002
    Posts
    767
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Prayer Request for me

    Tob i sent up a prayer before i posted this. I will keep you in my prayers. If there is anything i can do just let me know. I am here for you ole buddy.
    "Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob

  3. #23
    Inactive Member imported_2CRUE's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2006
    Posts
    53
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Prayer Request for me

    I'VE NOT BEEN ON HERE LONG,MY FRIEND,BUT MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS ARE AND WILL BE WITH YOU JUST THE SAME.IF I CAN BE OF ANY ASSISTANCE PM ME AS WELL.I'M NOT MUCH OLDER THAN YOU TOB(I'M 41).TRUST ME THOUGH FRIEND,YOU'LL BE FINE,YOU'VE GOT THE PRAYERS OF EVERYONE ON HERE,I'LL BE SAYING A SPECIAL ONE FOR YOU TONIGHT MY FRIEND,GOD BLESS.
    CLASS OF '82, "PURPLE PRIDE" , THE DIFINITIVE "DUDE WITH AN ATTITUDE"

  4. #24
    Inactive Member Rocky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2003
    Posts
    1,914
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Prayer Request for me

    hey buddy, i will be praying for you. im not a doctor, and i havent had heart problems, but i have a wealth of medical knowledge. What you have is usually the result of a past injury or illness. They usually just remove the fluid and keep a check on you to see if you get it back. I dont want to try to scare you or anything man, but its usually consistent with tumors/cancer. But like i said it can be from a past injury or an underlying not so serious medical problem. They will do a test on the fluid to see what is/ did cause it. Usually its nothing too very serious until the number jumps higher than yours. So dont stress too much over it until you find out what caused it. Like i said though they will tell you what is up. right now all i know to say is keep on praying. If you want to know anything else or have any questions let me know. if i cant answer them my aunt can, she is the head nurse at Lonesome Pine. Take care of yourself. God bless.
    Cant we all just get along?

  5. #25
    Inactive Member RaiderTennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 14th, 2006
    Posts
    67
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Prayer Request for me

    I'll be praying for you.
    Buton Tennis...2006, LPD Reg. season Champs, LPD Tourny champs, and the Region D Champs!

  6. #26
    Inactive Member Rocky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2003
    Posts
    1,914
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Prayer Request for me

    hey, i just talked to my girlfriend who is also a nurse, and she said that they will probably just drain it and you should be good. i hope it goes well bud. keep us informed.
    Cant we all just get along?

  7. #27
    Inactive Member imported_burrhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    1,878
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Prayer Request for me

    I hope I didn't cause it with undo stress! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Hope everything turns out fine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  8. #28
    Inactive Member imported_OleTob's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    681
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Prayer Request for me

    Thank All for the prayers and Thanks Dawgface for your info...I'm wanting tomorrow to get here but yet I don't wanna know either in a way if you know what I mean...But the rapid heartbeat of 110+ everyday and the not being able to walk far without having to stop and catch my breath is getting old...I know I may be in for a rough time but Thanks to all have thought about me in their thoughts and prayers.
    Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.

    I belong to God Now.

  9. #29
    Inactive Member imported_2CRUE's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2006
    Posts
    53
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Prayer Request for me

    EVRYTHING IS GONNA BE ALRIGHT MY FRIEND,TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF AND LET US KNOW HOW THINGS GO.WE'LL ALL BE PRAYING AND THINKING OF YOU TILL THEN.GOD BLESS.
    CLASS OF '82, "PURPLE PRIDE" , THE DIFINITIVE "DUDE WITH AN ATTITUDE"

  10. #30
    Inactive Member imported_OleTob's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    681
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Prayer Request for me

    Guys and Gals once again Thanks for the thoughts and prayers for me...I just got back from the Cardiologist and he is gonna do a number of test over the next week or so and try to find out what things are going in and around my Heart...As I said they done some test today and I some some scheduled for next week...I know it's killing me to find out what this is and what is causing it...But maybe they will find out soon and i'll be at ease knowing what is causing this fluid around my heart.
    Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.

    I belong to God Now.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •